The “Stolby” Reserve is located 3km to the south-west of Krasnoyarsk between Rivers Mana and Bazaikha. It stretches on 34km and covers an area of 47,200ha.
“Stolby” is home to 550 plant species,... View mapLearn more
Krasnoyarsk’s Central Park is located in the historical center of the city on the left bank of Yenisei River. It covers an area of 15ha.
The park was founded in 1828 near the secondary residence... View mapLearn more
The hydroelectric plant was built in 1972. With a production capacity of 6000 MW, it ranks among the ten most powerful hydraulic plants in the world and ranks second in Russia.
The 124m high dam forms... View mapLearn more
RUSSIA / Krasnoyarsk Territory / Krasnoyarsk
Mira Square (Peace square) is the oldest square in Krasnoyarsk. It was founded on the site where the Ostrog (fortress) used to stand before it burnt in 1773.
The square is surrounded by three public... View mapLearn more
This museum was founded in February 1889 by the Matveev couple. Thanks to yearly expeditions, the collection of the museum was completed by objects characterizing the lifestyle and culture of the native... View mapLearn more
The Museums cultural and historic complex founded in 1987 is the largest exhibition hall in the region of Krasnoyarsk.
Unlike other museums, its main activity is not looking at the past but towards... View mapLearn more
The Orhtodox Chapel of Saint Paraskeva Pyatnitsa (“Friday”) is the symbol of Krasnoyarsk. It is located at the top of Karaulnaya Mountain at the spot where a former pagan Tatar temple used to stand.... View mapLearn more
The Railway bridge of Krasnoyarsk was initially one way. It is 1km long, the spans are 140m wide and the height of the metal trusses reaches 20m.
The construction led by Yevgeni Knorre started on August... View mapLearn more
The flora and fauna park of « Roev Ruchei » is one of the largest zoos in Russia. It is located on the slope of a mountain, facing Yenisei River. The name of the zoo comes from a stream that flows nearby.... View mapLearn more
The boat “Saint Nicolas” was built in 1886 in Krasnoyarsk, at the request of manufacturer A. M. Sibiriakov. The steam engine was made in Sweden. The steamboat took its first trip in 1887.
In June... View mapLearn more