The aquarium is the only marine museum in Russia’s Far East. It is located in the city centre. It opened in 1991.
Its exhibition is dedicated to the fauna and flora of the Pacific Ocean. In the four... View mapLearn more
This museum is the oldest one in the Primorsky Region. It was founded in 1884 and is located in a two storey high building in the centre of Vladivostok.
The museum contains exhibitions about archaeology,... View mapLearn more
The Catholic Church is a one-of-a-kind building in Vladivostok. It was built between 1912 and 1921 on one of the hills of the city.
It kept its religious purpose longer than any other in Vladivostok,... View mapLearn more
The funicular was built in 1963 and modernized in 2005. 250 meters long, the line gets you at an altitude of 70 meters.
At the end of the line, stairs take you even higher so as to enjoy a great panoramic... View mapLearn more
The Golden Horn Bay is located in the Gulf of Peter the Great, at the center of Vladivostok and is intensely used in the urban economy. Indeed, the bay is rich in fish; it is a commercial harbor as well... View mapLearn more
The mermaid is the first “sea water fountain” created on Sportivnaya Embankment in June 2003. It was a gift from the mayor to the inhabitants and visitors of the city, on the 143th anniversary of the... View mapLearn more
This submarine is a memorial dedicated to the victory of the Soviet people in World War II. During World War II this submarine crossed the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans all the way to Polar Regions. It sinked... View mapLearn more
This religious structure was built so as to commemorate the soldiers who died in Russian-Japonese war. On December 9, 1907, the church (also a school) was consecrated. The school and the library of the... View mapLearn more
This triumphal arch was built in 1891 after Vladivostok’s Duma decided to commemorate the visit of Tsarevich Nicolas, future Emperor Nicolas II. Following Russian tradition, the Tsarevich laid the first... View mapLearn more
Vladivostock Fortress is the only defensive military monument left of the Russian fortification. Between 1910 and 1914 the construction of this fortress was fast-forwarded because of the tensions between... View mapLearn more