The amber museum in Kaliningrad opened in 1979. It is located in the building of the “Don” defensive tower, restored after World War II.
It is made up of 28 rooms, covering an area of 1,000 sq-m.... View mapLearn more
The Art Gallery of Kaliningrad opened to visitors on November 24, 1988. It is one of the newest museum in Russia.
Each year, its halls welcome many exhibitions displaying Russian as well as international... View mapLearn more
RUSSIA / Kaliningrad Region / Kaliningrad
The cathedral is the main historic symbol of Kaliningrad and one of the rare Gothic style building in Russia. The construction of this cathedral lasted from 1333 to 1380.
During the Second World War... View mapLearn more
The Evangelist Church is one of the oldest buildings in Kaliningrad. It was built in honor of Queen Louise of Prussia in 1899-1901. Designed by architect Frederic Heitman, it was first a Lutheran church.... View mapLearn more
The zoo is located within the walls of the former Koenigsberg zoo founded in 1896 by German contractor Klaass Herman.
During World War II the zoo was badly damaged. One of the four animals who survived... View mapLearn more