These conditions apply only when designing customized tour packages from BaikalNature.
Designing a customized tour package is a paid service. Please read these terms and conditions very carefully. By sending a request to design a customized tour package, you are automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions.
WHAT IS A CUSTOMIZED TOUR PACKAGE?
A customized tour package or package is:
– Any tour package designed based on individual request and which has not been published on our website www.baikalnature.com and does not have any fixed departure date and price;
– Any tour package from our tour catalog, published on our website www.baikalnature.com, but with the departure date, duration or structure of the services changed at individual request;
– Any other tourist service or set of services not published in our open tour catalog on our website www.baikalnature.com and designed on individual request.
HOW TO ORDER AND PAY FOR A CUSTOMIZED TOUR PACKAGE
To order for a customized tour package, you will be required to pay an initial deposit of 6,000 rubles. The payment can be made via credit/debit card on our website www.baikalnature.com. We start working on your ordered tour package after receiving this deposit payment. After we have designed a tour package according to the client’s request, we will send it to the client for confirmation and acceptance. If the tour package is confirmed and accepted by the client, the deposit amount is deducted from the total cost of the tour package. The deposit amount is non-refundable if the client does not confirm the proposed tour package or if the final version of the package is cancelled. If the deposit amount is higher than the final cost of the tour package, the extra amount is also non-refundable.
DESIGNING A CUSTOMIZED TOUR PACKAGE: DURATION
Depending on the complexity of the package being designed, BaikalNature shall prepare the first version of the tour package within:
- 3 working days from the day we receive the deposit amount. This applies to simple packages (packages that are based on routes from the company’s tour catalog or combination of routes);
- 5-7 working days from the day we receive the deposit amount. This applies to complex packages (routes to hard-to-reach locations or routes to places not included in the BaikalNature tour catalog; filming, events).
MAKING CHANGES TO A CUSTOMIZED TOUR PACKAGE
The deposit amount includes the cost of designing five versions of tour packages or changes to a package, including detailed description and price calculations. In the course of interacting with the client, intermediate versions can be offered for free and without detailed description. Such intermediate versions are used only for the purpose of updating or improving on the quality of the final package – they are free of charge. In the event that the client is not satisfied with any of the proposed five versions of the tour package, BaikalNature may stop designing a customized tour package. However, depending on the complexity of the order, the number of tour package versions offered or changes made to a tour package can be increased on a case-by-case basis.
Designing a top-quality customized tour package is a labor-intensive process that requires solid skills and expertise in the field of tourism management, and extensive experience. BaikalNature handles this process with great responsibility. Our task is to create a fascinating and safe personalized package at the best possible price. That is why we charge a fair commission for development and organization of personalized tour packages. On average, our fee does not exceed 25% of the tour package cost.
In the final version of the package, you will find a detailed day-by-day description, with details of guide services, accommodation, meals, transportation, visits and animations included in the price. Depending on individual request, price calculation will show the cost for a specific number of participants in the tour, or a gradation of prices from 1 to 30 people. The price calculation reflects the total cost of the tour package. Unfortunately, we do not give detailed elaboration of prices in terms of services and days.