Church of Resurrection of Christ (of Three Confessors)
The Church of Resurrection of Christ was built in 1731 on the money of merchant G. Sedov. The church is constructed of brick and limestone and is plastered. The monument consists of the altar, refectory, side chapel and bell tower. In the late XVIII - early XIXth cen. the structure lost its original look. In 1815 a side chapel with the front facing Volga and decorated with a small loggia was attached to the southern side of the temple. The structure is the compositional center of the square formed at the end of the XVIIIth cen. Its silhouette enriches the panorama of the Zavolzhskaya part of the city. In the Soviet period there were a chess club and regional public health museum in the building of the church.