The Catholic Church is a one-of-a-kind building in Vladivostok. It was built between 1912 and 1921 on one of the hills of the city.
It kept its religious purpose longer than any other in Vladivostok, until 1935. During Soviet times it hosted the archives of Primorsky Region. In 1991, the building was returned to the Catholic Church. In 1996, an organ was brought from the USA. It is the only one in Vladivostok.
However the church has been badly damaged through time: the moldings are gone as well as the mosaic panels; the façade is damaged. Today restoration work is taking place.