Saint Nicolas Cathedral
This religious structure was built so as to commemorate the soldiers who died in Russian-Japonese war. On December 9, 1907, the church (also a school) was consecrated. The school and the library of the church were closed in 1923. However the church kept to its purpose until 1927.
Religious services resumed in May 1976 after the church was rebuilt. On September 1st, 1997 a school opened in the church. It later became the first Orthodox high school in Far East Russia.