On the shore of Beryozovaya bay (Birch tree bay) there is a tunnel №4 of Circum Baikal railway which breaks down into the water. Before that there was a bridge of 123,5 meters long. The depth of the bay is more than 27 m. The cantilever bridge across Beryozovaya bay was the biggest on Circum Baikal railway. Deep waters made it difficult to build scaffolds for semicantilever assembly. To install half-way supports was impossible because of deep waters. Then assembled on the rails bridge was moved from cape to cape with the help of built on the barges windlasses and 5 bridge piers. After bridge was put with both ends on two legs, barges were sunk with the help of sand and moved from under the bridge. In 1911-1914 a bypass tunnel № 9 "Beryozovskiy" was built, and in 1914-1915 the original bridge was moved to Transsiberian railway to Vydrino river.