Kirov Drama Theatre
The Kirov Drama Theatre was founded in 1877 and was first built in wood. The current building was built in 1837-1839. Its architects were Muscovites Federov and Burov.
It is located on the main square of the city. In front of the main building of the theatre is a fountain. The citizens particularly like to come and spend time on this square.