Church of Nativity of the Virgin
Located right on the spot where a former wooden church burned to the ground in 1648, this stoned church was erected between 1649 and 1652 thanks to the parishioner’s donations. Its refectory was added at the end of the 17th century. With its varied but nevertheless harmonious architecture, the Church of Nativity of the Virgin looks like it is made of lace.
Shut down in 1938, it was returned to the Church in 1991.