Tsvety Exhibition Hall
This exhibition hall is located in a tropical greenhouse, ”Tsevty” meaning ”flowers”. It is located where the former garden of the Tauride Palae used to be. It was created in 1935 so as to host the orangery of the imperial palace of Tsarskoye Selo.
Located in the heart of Saint Petersburg, its visit enables an interesting and total change of scenery for little money. The exotic plants in the greenhouse attract a lot of couples on their wedding day. The marriage palace (where wedding are celebrated) is really close and allows them to go and have their wedding pictures taken in this tropical scenery.