Church of Our Saviour
The Church of Our Saviour is one of the most beautiful churches in Tyumen. It was constructed in 1796 in the Siberian baroque style. In the Soviet Era, the church was used as a hostel, library, then as funds of the regional museum of Local Lore. On August 30, 1960, the Church of Our Saviour was put under the protection of the government. From 1981 it belongs to the Tyumen Museum of Regional Studies. In 2004-2005 the church was restored.