Temple of Saint Innocent of Irkutsk
The temple of Saint Innocent of Irkutsk is the main Orthodox temple and the oldest church in Khabarovsk. The wooden temple built in 1870 was later replaced by a stone one. The facade of the church is fulfilled in the style of the XVII-century churches. In the 1930s the services in the church ceased and the temple was misused for many years. The revival of the church started in 1991. In 1998 it was crowned with gilded domes and crosses. The key compositional element of the temple is the bell tower.