Gagarin Park of Culture and Leisure
The Gagarin Park of Culture and Leisure was unveiled on June 7, 1947. It covers an area of 90 ha. The park's plantations harmoniously turn into the natural vegetation of Taiga.
In 1954, the park saw the creation of the first and only railroad for children in Russia and Far East.
The park was named after Gagarin in April 1968. At the entrance a statue of the cosmonaut has been erected. The park also includes lake Verkhneye, a tennis court and a stadium with a capacity of 10,000 people.