Monastery of Saint Anthony
The monastery of Saint Anthony was founded in 1106 by Anthony the Roman who, according to a legend, had gotten all the way from Italy to this bank on a stone.
The cathedral of the Nativity of the Virgin was built on the estate of the monastery in 1117. Today there are still fragments of the fresco painted in 1125. The cathedral has been restored and now hosts choir concerts.