Armenian Church of Surb Khach
The Armenian Church of Surb Khach is the oldest building in Rostov-on-Don. It was built in 1786-1792 and is part of the same name monastery complex.
The name of the church means “Holy Cross”. Between 1972 and 2000 the building of the church hosted the museum of friendship between Russia and Armenia. Since 2000 religious service resumed. Surb Khach is included in the Federal list of architectural monuments.