Museum of Fine Arts
The museum of Fine Arts was opened in October 1960. It contains 12,000 items and shows visitors art from Russian and Western Europe as well as local artists.
The building of the museum is an architecture monument. Built in 1790, it hosted various institutions including: a school, a boy high-school, a library, the pioneer’s Palace and a culture school.