The Trinity Church was built in 1913–1916 for the 300-year anniversary of the Romanovs' imperial house following the project of S.Zharov on Old Believers-merchants' money.
It is the last hieratic structure in pre-revolutionary Vladimir. The residents of Vladimir call it Red Church since it has redbricks. The Trinity Church saw services within its walls up to 1928 when it was closed.
In the 1960s there was a suggestion to destroy the building, but thanks to the general public efforts the structure was preserved. In 1971–1973 the church was restored. Since May 1974 there is a crystal, lacquer miniature and embroidery museum in the Church.