The Armory Chamber
The Armory Chamber was built in 1851 under Konstantin Ton’s supervision. It is right next to the Grand Kremlin Palace that was built by the same architect.
The palace is actually a museum that contains inestimable collections. Treasures gathered by Princes and Tsars are displayed as well as liturgical objects that belonged to Patriarchs from the 4th century to the 20th.
More than four thousand items are exhibited. It is possible to admire tsar ceremony and coronation clothes, Orthodox Church clerical dresses, pieces of silverware, weapons, ceremonial vehicles, etc.