Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia
Located on Smolenskaya-Sennaya squre, this Ministry of Foreign Affairs building is one of Moscow’s “Seven Sisters” (skyscrapers built on the initiative of Stalin).
Completed in 1953 and rising up to 172 meters, it is characterized by its portals, moldings and the USSR’s arms. These are set up 114 meters high and they cover an area of 144 sq-meters.
Nowadays, besides the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, its twenty-seven floors also host the offices of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade.