Kudrinskaya Square Skyscraper
This skyscraper, completed in 1954, is one of Moscow’s “Seven Sisters” (skyscrapers built on the initiative of Stalin).
Its central building towers at 156 meters and consists of twenty-four floors. Two eighteen floors high buildings complete the structure.
This housing skyscraper contains four hundred and fifty flats. In Soviet times it was nicknamed “aviator’s hosue” as it hosted almost only cosmonauts, pilots and aeronautic engineers.