Church of the Trinity in Nikitniki
This church hosts the icon of “Our Mother of Georgia”, which is the church’s second name. It was built in the second half of the 17th century. Its studied architecture inspired many churches in Moscow.
Damaged by street fighting in 1917, it was closed three years later. Since then it is affiliated to the History Museum