Church of the Conception of St Anne
Located in Kitai-Gorod area, this church is one the few testimonies from Moscow’s late 15th – early 16th centuries monuments. Partially destroyed by a fire that ravaged the city in 1547, it was rebuilt. The bricks used then are characteristic of the time’s architecture.
It was closed after the 1917 revolution , then restored in the 1960s and finally returned to the Church in 1994.