Simeon Stylites Church
This church was built in 1676-1679 to replace a wooden church from the late 16th century.
Built in white stones, it is crowned with five green domes following the tradition of that time. It went through various modifications in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Shut down in 1926, its bell tower was destroyed. Shops settled in the church until 1966. It was returned to Moscow’s patriarchate in 1992.