Church of Saint Tatiana the martyr at Lomonosov University
This church is located in the theatre wing of an 18th century mansion that now belongs to the Lomonossov University.
Catherine II issued a decree for the creation of the University on martyr Saint Tatiana’s Day.
The building was bought in 1832 so as to be a part of the University.
The church was consecrated in 1837. It used to be a place of worship for students and teachers. Shut down in 1919, it was returned to the Church in 1995.