Church of Saint Tryphon in Nadrunoye
This small white stoned church is a good example of late 15th – early 16th century architecture.
In its long years of existence it underwent many modifications such as the addition of a bell tower, a refectory and a chapel in the 19th century.
In 1812 the church welcomed the relics of Saint Tryphon from the Metropolitan of Montenegro.
Shut down in 1930, it was returned to the Church in 1992.