House of Dutch Reformed Church
The house of Dutch reformed church was built in the 1830s by architect P. Jako.
The construction included an Old Dutch church from the 18th century located on the banks of Moyka River as well as a building located at the corner of Nevsky Porspect and Bolshaya Konuchennaya Street (large stables).
The new church was consecrated in 1834 in front of future Dutch kings William II and his son William III. In 1842, the house became Embassy of the Netherlands and residence of the ambassador.
Shut down in 1926, the house of Dutch reformed church now hosts various organizations such as a library. The second and third floors were turned into apartments.