St Michael’s Lutheran Church
This church was built for the Estonian and German communities of Saint Petersburg.
The construction of the Neo-Gothic style church started in 1874 and was led by architect Karl Buhmering. Consecrated in 1876, its façade underwent various modifications ten years later.
Closed in 1935, Saint Michael’s Lutheran church hosted offices and workshops on three levels. It was returned to the Church in 1992, religious services are held in Russian.