Church of the Blessed Trinity “Kulich and Paskha”
This church was built under supervision of Nikolai Lvov between 1785 and 1787 with a very special architecture: its round shape and colonnade make it look like a “Kulich”. Its bell tower pyramid-shaped looks like a “Paskha”. “Kulich” and “Paskha” are cakes that are eaten on Easter. This holyday being the most important on the Orthodox calendar, the cakes inspired the architecture of the church.
Admiral Kolchak (1874-1920) was baptized in that church. It was shut down in 1938 and became a restaurant and a library. However, as soon as 1946 the building was returned to the Church.